T1000 EVENTS TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Event Promoter: T1000 Pty Ltd as Trustee for T1000 Events Trust & T1000 Production Trust partnership (ABN 34941767748), referred to herein as ’T1000 Events’.
‘You’ and ‘your’ refers to the customer. ‘We’, ‘us’, ‘our’, ‘T1000’ and ‘Event organiser’ refers to T1000 Events, its associated entities, employees, contractors, volunteers and authorised persons. This agreement means these terms and conditions and any other conditions specified by us on our website and booking forms.
UPDATED COVID-19 TERMS FOR T1000 EVENTS 2021 TICKETING
- T1000 Events is a member of Live Performance Australia and adheres to its Ticketing Code of Practice
- No refund or exchange on any ticket or service fee will be given except in accordance with the applicable Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice. Visit liveperformance.com.au for latest information.
- All bookings and ticket purchases are only transferable via Eventbrite. The ability to reissue (change the name on your ticket) may be available and may attract a nominated fee per ticket, however, these services are at the discretion of the event organiser and may be subject to change. To check if either service is available, log into your Eventbrite account after you have purchased the ticket(s). Should ticket transfers be available, they will conclude up to 48 hours prior to the door/gate opening time unless otherwise specified by the event organiser. The new attendees name, email and date of birth may be required when reissuing a ticket. There will be a maximum of two (2) reissues permitted per ticket unless otherwise specified.
- If the event is unable to proceed on the advertised date or location, T1000 reserves the right to reschedule the Event and offer an exchange to the rescheduled event.
- Tickets purchased through Eventbrite are distributed via email prior to the festival. The Eventbrite platform provides an opportunity for you to provide your email address and we will deliver your ticket to that email address. Unless stated otherwise on the ticket(s), you are not required to print your ticket(s) you can present the electronic PDF version of the ticket to be scanned directly from your mobile or tablet device. If you have not received your tickets within 48 hours of the event, you can log in to your Eventbrite account to either re-send, download a copy, or contact Eventbrite support by submitting a request https://www.eventbrite.com.au/support/contact-us It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to not share the digital ticket as multiple copies of the same ticket will not be accepted, and you may be refused entry if the ticket has already been used.
- You will be issued a wristband or stamp in exchange for your valid ticket at the gate
- There will be no refund on any unused portion of tickets if you or your invitees are asked or forced to leave or if you decide not to attend any part of the Event.
- This is an all-weather event. No refunds will be made if you choose not to attend due to inclement weather
ARTISTS & VENUE
- We reserve the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
- We reserve the right at any time, to change the venue of the Event. In the event of a change in venue, we will publish details on the T1000 website.
CANCELLATION OR POSTPONEMENT
- We reserve the right to cancel or postpone the Event for any reason.
- In the event of cancellation by The Promoter in advance of the event, we will provide a full refund. In the event of a cancellation or postponement due to Government order, T1000 reserves the right to reschedule the Event and offer an exchange to the rescheduled event.
- In the event of a reschedule, ticket holders will be contacted directly via email by Eventbrite and presented with options to keep tickets to rescheduled event, or to request a refund, which will be given as a credit note for any future purchase per the credit note terms.
- You will have 28 days to respond to this offer. No further requests will be processed outside beyond the stated cut-off date.
- Failure to notify us of your selection within 28 days of the email being sent will infer that you select to keep your tickets exchanged to the rescheduled event.
- As the ticket purchaser you are responsible for communicating information to the other members of your group. By purchasing tickets to a T1000 event you agree to the Ticketing Terms as conditions of purchase on behalf of all attendees in your group and acknowledge that no refunds apply except as required under ACL or the LPA ticketing code of practise.
Under the LPA Code of Practice, T1000 is not required to offer a refund, exchange, or credit if:
- A ticket holder is well and does not wish to attend an Event due to fears of exposure to Coronavirus (COVID-19); or
- A ticket holder is unwell and does not attend an Event (other than due to Coronavirus (COVID-19) illness or symptoms which can be proven by display of a positive or negative COVID-19 test result); or
- A ticket holder is from a group at a higher risk of Coronavirus (COVID-19); or
- A ticket holder is denied entry into the Event for reasons which were disclosed to the ticket holder in the ticket terms and conditions at the time of sale. For example, these reasons may include (but not be limited to) non-compliance with mandatory mask-wearing or unwillingness to provide personal contact information when requested; or
- The ticket holder attends the performance and subsequently leaves partway through due to feeling unwell.
In the event of a mandated requirement to self-isolate and/or mandated border closures, ticket holders may request a refund, exchange, or credit if:
- Proof of mandatory isolation is provided or reasonable evidence proving restriction to travel due to Government order is provided
- Requests are made within 14 days from the date displayed on your entry ticket
T1000 Events may reserve the right to refuse remedy if:
- There is no current Government order restricting entry into the State and/or without having to mandatory quarantine, at the time of the festival
- It cannot be proven by Government order that you were restricted to travel at the time of the festival.
- Requests are not made within 14 days from the date displayed on your entry ticket
- If your reason for not attending the Event is due to COVID-19 illness or symptoms and/or in the event of a mandated requirement to self-isolate and/or mandated border closures and can be supported with the evidence of COVID-19 positive or negative test result and/or sufficient evidence proving your inability to travel due to Government order at the time of the festival, you may submit a request for a refund. Refund requests may only be submitted within 14 days from the date displayed on your entry ticket.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the Event organiser and the venue’s terms of admission, copies of which are available online and from T1000 on request.
- Your ticket must be exchanged for a wristband on entry to the Event and must be worn at all times for the duration of the Event. Once a wristband is removed it becomes void. Stretched or damaged wristbands will not be replaced.
- Photo ID is required for age and name verification and for entry by e-ticket holders or on-demand.
- It is a condition of entry to the Event that a search of your person and/or your possessions may be required at the time of entry to the venue. GLASS, ALCOHOL, WEAPONS, ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES or any item the Event Organisers consider may be used in an illegal or offensive manner may be confiscated. Refusal to consent to a search WILL prevent entry to the Event, without refund. All bags/containers will be subject to a full search. The festival is licensed – do not bring alcohol with you – any prohibited items found will be confiscated and not returned
- Entry is at own risk and the right to refuse entry is reserved. The promoter or venue shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or damages sustained entering on the site – to the extent allowed by the law.
- Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased through an authorized point of sale. Do not share your ticket barcode; it may prevent entry. The Promoter reserves the right to deny admission to the Event to any person holding a ticket that appears to have been tampered with, counterfeited or duplicated. Anyone found on site without a valid wristband or accreditation will be deemed as trespassing and will face prosecution from police.
- Entry may be refused if the ticket buyer does not obey all government regulations regarding the event.
PATRON HEALTH DECLARATION
- All attendees must commit to helping stop the spread of COVID-19.
- The primary ticket purchaser agrees that they nor anyone in their group will attend the event if, at the time of the event, they are unwell or subject to a self-quarantine or self-isolation period.
- If you and/or the members of your group are unwell, or have experienced cold or flu-like symptoms within the last 14 days, and/or you or any members of your group have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 and/or have returned from interstate or overseas and have been advised to isolate, we ask that you do not attend the Event until you are well again and/or have been released from isolation and cleared by COVID-19 testing.
- If you are attending the Event as part of a group, as the primary ticket purchaser, you are responsible for knowing the contact details of all attendees in your group. In the event you are contacted directly by the Government, including the Department of Health for the purpose of contact tracing, you must: a) make the contact details of you and your group available and b) contact each member of your group, and request that they provide their contact details directly to the relevant health authorities.
- Venue management have a right to evict patrons who are displaying COVID-19 symptoms. If an eviction from an Event occurs, the ticket holder and/or accompanying group will not be entitled to a refund or exchange.
The ticket holder agrees to additional contact tracing on the days of the event by methods provided by the promoter such as the COVIDSafe app.
Should the primary ticket buyer be attending the event as part of a group, they are responsible for knowing the contact details of all attendees in their group. If they are contacted directly by the Government including the Department of Health for the purposes of contact tracing, they must:
- make the contact details of their group available to the Government, or
- contact each member of their group, and request that they provide their contact details to the Government directly.
AUDIO & VISUAL
Audio or visual recordings of the Event and performers or artists at the Event are prohibited. Still cameras are permitted but images may be used for private purposes only, not for public display or for commercial use
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we do not accept liability of any nature for the acts, omissions or default of those providing services in connection with the Event or any liability for any injury, damage, loss, delay or additional expenses which are incurred at or in association with this Event. Where legislation implies any condition or warranty which cannot be excluded or modified, that condition or warranty will be deemed to be included in this agreement. However, our liability for any breach of such condition or warranty will be limited, at our option, to the resupply of the services or the cost of having the services supplied again. In no event will we be liable for any indirect, consequential, exemplary or special damages
Admission is at the ticket holders’ own risk. You acknowledge that neither we nor the venue will be responsible for any loss or damage to property (including personal property such as bags, money or other personal items) brought to or purchased at the Event by you or your invitees
You will be liable for any loss or damage caused at the Event by you or your invitees
You must ensure that you and your invitees act in an orderly manner when attending the Event. We may refuse entry or evict you or any of your invitees if they are behaving in an intoxicated, disorderly, offensive, threatening or inappropriate manner, towards any person. No refunds will be given to attendees who are asked to leave by event staff, security or police.
THE FESTIVAL EVENT AREA IS LICENSED
- Any patron wishing to consume alcohol must have photographic ID. We reserve the right to evict patrons who disobey or break Responsible Service of Alcohol legislation and the law.
- Anyone found supplying or buying alcohol for a minor will be evicted from the Event and will face criminal charges
- Anyone found supplying or consuming illicit drugs will be evicted from the premises and face criminal charges
- Certain areas within the Event venue are smoke-free zones. Smoking will not be permitted within the tents or within 10 metres of food venues and dining areas
- The contents of any opened plastic water bottles will not be permitted into the venue. Other drinks will not be permitted to be brought into the event, even if sealed
In order to purchase your ticket, we may need to collect and keep personal information about you including your name, address, payment details, telephone number and the names of all ticket allocations. We may also need to disclose your personal information as required by law or as permitted under the Privacy Act
All attendees consent to be included in photographic, film and other visual and audio recordings of the Event and grant the promoter the right to use such photos and recordings for promotion, marketing and other purposes in all media without restriction.
Ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition the bearer of the ticket will be refused admission.
- Footwear must be worn at all times on the site
- Animals are not permitted, except in accordance with legislation
- Fires and fireworks are not permitted
- This agreement is governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia, or the state in which the event is held.
- Some ticket types may require adherence to specific guidelines that are published on the Event website from time to time. You must ensure that you meet such guidelines
- You give your express consent to your actual/simulated likeness to be included for no fee within any audio/visual or still recording to be used in any media for any purpose at any time
- Any breach of any of these terms and conditions will entitle the Event organizers to evict the ticket holder from the venue and confiscate any ticket or wristband, without refund
ENVIRONMENT & COMMUNITY
T1000 Events cares for the environment and community. Please be respectful and place any litter in the recycle or other bins provided around the venue. Please respect our neighbours and do not create excessive noise or litter while traveling to and from the Event