T1000 Pty Ltd and its associated entities (“T1000“) are bound by the Privacy Act 1988 which includes the Privacy Amendment Act 2000. These Acts govern the collection, use and handling of personal information.
- How is personal information collected?
T1000 is a promoter of musical events in Australia. We may collect your personal information through:
- selling you tickets;
- processing a payment from you;
- your subscription to a mailing list;
- specific requests for information about you during your attendance at one of our events relevant to your safety and enjoyment or the safety and enjoyment of others; and
- recording images (including sounds) of you through official photography or filming during our events.
- What personal information will we collect and why?
T1000 will only collect personal information from you where it is reasonably necessary and for specific purposes.
- Ticketing and other services provided by us
Information collected may include, but will not be limited to, your name, address, contact details, payment details and age.
- Specific requests during your attendance at one of our events relevant to your safety and enjoyment or the safety and enjoyment of others
When you are attending one of our events it may be necessary to request additional information from you in order to keep you or others safe. This may include medical history, existing medical conditions, emergency contacts and personal details such as name, age and address.
- Recording images of you through official photography or filming during events
We may, from time to time, record images and sounds of our events through photographs or filming for promotional purposes. It is possible that you may be recorded on any such photographs or videos. It is a condition of entry to events organised by us that you consent to your image being used for promotional purposes by T1000.
We will not use your personal information for any secondary purpose without your permission.
- Will we disclose your personal information to anybody else?
T1000 will not disclose your personal information to any other party except where:
- you have consented to the use or disclosure of the information, either expressly or through acceptance of applicable Terms and Conditions;
- a permitted general or health situation exists in relation to the use or disclosure of the information;
- we believe that the use or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary for one or more enforcement related activities conducted by, or on behalf of, an enforcement body; or
- the use or disclosure of the information is required or authorised by or under the order of an Australian law or a court or a tribunal.
- Security of personal information
Personal information that is collected by T1000 will be held securely and will only be accessible by our authorised personnel or agents. We may store your personal information on our servers, digitally and/or as a hard copy.
We follow strict personal information handling procedures. We will delete any personal information we hold about you once it is no longer needed or legally required to be stored.
- Access to personal information
Under the Privacy Act you have a right to request access to personal information that T1000 holds about you. To access your personal information submit a request in writing to:
T1000 Events, 4C Ground Floor, 79-85 Oxford Street, Bondi Junction, Sydney 2022, Australia
In the interests of protecting your privacy, we may require you to verify your identity by providing a copy of valid photo identification, such as a passport or drivers licence. Ordinarily, we will not charge you for the cost of providing access to your personal information. However, if any charge is to apply we will provide notice of this charge in advance.
- Correction of personal information
If any information T1000 holds about you is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date, you may ask for this information to be corrected. To correct personal information we hold about you, you will need to submit a request in writing to the above address.
We will endeavour to assess and respond to any requests to correct personal information held about you within 21 days.
- Use of your personal information
T1000 will use personal information only for the following purposes:
- to provide you with products and services;
- to contact you in case of any changes to the scheduling of an event, such as time changes, cancellations or venue changes;
- for marketing or promotional purposes; or
- for any other purpose which you consent to.
- Information collected online
- Online disclosures
T1000 have arrangements with other companies to place advertisements on websites operated by us. When you visit advertisements on websites operated by us, advertisers may collect information relating to your domain and IP addresses.
- Secure online transactions
When you purchase tickets or merchandise through websites operated by T1000 your financial details are passed through an accredited internet payment security system. We utilise third-party encryption services to ensure your financial details are protected.
We recommend that you use a secure browser when making purchases on websites operated by T1000.
- Links to other websites
T1000 may, from time to time, post links to websites operated by other entities. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of those sites. You should review the privacy policies of all third party sites that you visit.
If you are not satisfied with the decision of T1000 regarding a complaint you may make a complaint to the Australian Privacy Commissioner:
The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner
GPO Box 2999
Canberra ACT 2601
Phone: 1300 363 992