IMPORTANT PLEASE READ: You must agree to these Terms and Conditions to purchase tickets. Moshtix may, without notice, invalidate any tickets that are believed to be in breach of these terms and conditions, and no refund, replacement or compensation will be offered.
1) THIS EVENT MAY BE SUBJECT TO AGE RESTRICTIONS. PLEASE ENSURE YOU CHECK THE EVENT PURCHASE PAGE FOR CONFIRMATION OF AGE RESTRICTIONS.
If this event is classified as an 18+ event, you will be asked to present a legal form of identification at the event entry, such as a current Australian driver’s license (international driver’s licenses won’t be accepted, State Approved ‘Proof Of Age’ card or a valid Passport.
If this event is classified as an under 18 event, you may not attend if you are over the age of 18 years. Valid Photo ID may be required to provide documentation stating you are under 18 years of age.
If this event is classified as all ages, you may attend if you are over the age of 18 years however this event may be unlicensed or you may be required to present a legal form of identification to access licensed areas.
2) No refunds or exchanges on any ticket except as required by and/or specified by the Live Performance Australia Industry Code of Practice. Incorrect purchases are NOT guaranteed a refund and are at the discretion of the promoter/venue/event organiser.
3) The ability to re-issue (change the name on your ticket) or offer your ticket for re-sale (sell your ticket onto an anonymous buyer) may be available for a nominated fee per ticket but is at the discretion of the event organiser and may be subject to change. To check if either service is available, log into your Moshtix account after you have purchased the ticket(s). Should ticket re-issues be available these will close approximately 48 hours prior to event start time. Should tickets be available to be offered for re-sale these cannot be guaranteed to be resold.
4) Your electronic ticket is your ticket to the event and must be presented at the event entry to gain entry. Your ticket will be emailed to the email address specified during booking as either a PDF attachment or Passbook link once your credit card has been successfully charged. If you do not receive your ticket(s) you can log in to your moshtix account to either re-send or download a copy. Otherwise, please bring photo ID and the credit card used to purchase the ticket(s) to the event entry gate.
5) At the point of entry the ticket presented must match the FULL NAME and DATE OF BIRTH (where required) specified in your booking history. You will be asked to present a current matching legal form of identification such as, a current Australian driver’s license, ’Proof of Age’ card or valid Passport.
6) You may either (A) nominate 1 FULL NAME for all tickets and receive ONE barcoded ticket where everyone must arrive at once in a group. OR; (B) You may Nominate ALL attendee FULL NAMES and DATES OF BIRTH (where required) and receive separate barcoded tickets for everyone, each person may then arrive separately. Each ticket will be emailed separately to the nominated email address.
7) Any tickets purchased in excess of the event Ticket/Transaction limit may be cancelled at the discretion of moshtix or the event organiser.
8) Each ticket attracts a booking fee, which are inclusive of GST. All tickets and products are priced in Australian dollars.
9) The event organiser reserves the right to withdraw, reschedule or substitute artist/s and/or vary advertised prices, event times and inclusions without notice. The event organiser reserves the right of admission and to enforce the Venue Entry Conditions.
10) Should the event be cancelled or rescheduled, moshtix will contact you via the nominated email address and inform customers.
11) It is a condition of sale that tickets may not be offered for unauthorised re-sale, on 3rd party websites such as Ebay or Gumtree. Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including online auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes. If a ticket is used in breach of these conditions, it may be cancelled without refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission.
12) Moshtix provides this service on behalf of the event promoter/venue/event organiser.