ELECTRIC GARDENS FESTIVAL – SYDNEY – #EG2018
CENTENNIAL PARK, SYDNEY
Join us as we gather on the green grass dancefloor of the stunning Centennial Park, Sydney, this January 2018, for the third annual edition of summer music highlight Electric Gardens Festival.
Now in its third year, Electric Gardens’ Sydney edition is our flagship event – in 2017 the event sold out in record time and in 2018 EG Sydney makes a big return – featuring four arenas. Stay tuned to our Facebook page in the coming weeks as we unveil the massive spread of talent that will hit the stage in Sydney. To whet your whistle for what’s to come, we’re so excited to share the names of four major international artists that will be partying with us on the Main Stage in the Gardens.
MAIN STAGE – PHASE 1
ARMAND VAN HELDEN
GORGON CITY (DJ SET)
MK (MARK KINCHEN)
+ Many more artists to be announced over 4 stages in the coming weeks.
Date: Saturday 27 January 2018
Times: 12pm – 10pm
Venue: Centennial Park, Sydney
After christening the inaugural Electric Gardens back in 2016 with a truly unforgettable performance, our weapon of choice, FATBOY SLIM, is pulling on his signature Hawaiian shirt and preparing to once again to be the life and soul of Electric Gardens!
ARMAND VAN HELDEN
Also joining us from across the Pond is simply one of the most pivotal figures in dance music – ever, ARMAND VAN HELDEN, who will play his first DJ set in Australia in seven years. The New York electronic music icon will perform a DJ a set packed with his massive hits – U Don’t Know Me, My My My, Bonkers (feat. Dizzee Rascal), I Want Your Soul, Duck Sauce and more.
GORGON CITY’s polished, powerful and party-minded sound – a mix of heavy hip-swinging rhythms meets butt-shaking bass – gets people making shapes all over the world, and we can’t wait to have the North London pair on our EG stage. They have helped shape the trajectory of deep house with their thoughtful, yet infectious productions.
Also joining us at EG 2018 is the man behind some of the biggest tracks of early house, and still one of the most in-demand DJs on the global circuit, revered producer, remixer and DJ – MK – also known as Marc Kinchen.
Immerse yourself in Electric Garden’s fantastically diverse and friendly crowd in the lush, inner-city oasis that is Centennial Park this summer, and lose yourself to dance!
- We are strictly 18+ event, ID must be shown on entry
- Respect the beautiful surrounds of Centennial Park
- Look after your mates
Tickets are non-refundable.
- Lost tickets will not be replaced and there will be no pass-outs or re-admissions to the event. Buying or selling tickets on third party websites (such as eBay and Gumtree) is NOT permitted. If a ticket is bought, sold or offered for re-sale on a third party website the Event Promoter may cancel the ticket without refund and you will be refused entry to the event.
Name required on ticket
- To ensure the validity of the ticket, we require your name to be on your ticket. Please make sure you have all attendees names, emails and mobile phone numbers ready as these will be required when purchasing tickets online.
- At the event, security will check to ensure your name on your ID matches the name on your ticket.
- Name changes will be available through the Eventbrite website when tickets have sold out, and later in the year for a limited time. Please note that name changes will incur an admin fee.
Ticket Issue date:
- This year we will not be emailing tickets until 2 weeks before the festival. Please make sure you enter yours, and your friends (if buying in the same transaction) email addresses carefully and avoid errors. We will send a reminder next year to alert everyone that tickets will be issued soon.
For regular updates, join the Facebook Event page.
For further informations, go to: www.electricgardens.com.au